Once again, Mini U is offering Spring Break programming for ages 7-15, from March 28 to April 1, 2016:
- Minecraft Builders (9 AM – 12 PM): Using Creative mode, campers are given building design challenges to complete as part of a team, and will work together to create structures like castles, towers, hotels, mansions and even airships, and then decorate them with dozens of types of furnishings.
- Minecraft Survivors (1 PM – 4 PM): Using Survival mode, campers must work together to survive and thrive in the harsh new world. While newbies are welcome, new game mods and a devious instructor will also challenge the most veteran Minecrafter.
Both programs are for ages 7-15, based on a child’s age as of March 28. Campers can come for just the morning, just the afternoon, or both.
- Tuition Cost: $110 for a 5 half-day session (AM or PM) and $220 for the 5 full-day session.
- Location: Brandon University, Education Building, Room 05 (04 during lunch time) [Click here for a campus map]
- Full-day: Between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM
- AM-only: Between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM
- PM-only: 1:00 PM
- Before Care (optional, $15 per week): Between 7:30 AM and 9:00 AM
- Full-day: Between 4:00 PM and 4:30 PM
- AM-only: 12:00 PM
- PM-only: Between 4:00 PM and 4:30 PM
- After Care (optional, $15 per week): Between 4:00 PM and 5:30 PM
For new families, register your new CampMinder account at: https://miniu.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/camper/App
For returning families, login to your existing CampMinder account at: https://miniu.campintouch.com/v2/login/login.aspx
To pay for your online registration by credit card, please call 204-727-7311 with your card information (please DO NOT leave a voicemail with your card information).
To pay by cash (exact change only please) or by cheque, visit our office in the Healthy Living Centre (basement Room 003). Current office hours of operation are posted on our website (top left sidebar).
Finally, note that spots in our programs are only reserved once we have received payment.
Have any questions or concerns? Feel free to contact us at 204-727-7311, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax at 204-727-7491.