CONTEST PERIOD: Mini University’s Bikes for Bursaries (at Brandon University) runs from July 4, 2019 until August 30, 2019 at 4:30 PM.
ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to all legal residents of Canada.
1) Mini University’s Bikes for Bursaries raffle tickets are sold for $2.00 each.
2) 2,000 tickets will be printed. The number of tickets purchasable by one person is not limited.
3) Tickets may be purchased during business hours at Brandon University’s Healthy Living Centre in Room 003, and/or from designated Mini U staff during regular camp drop-off and pick-up.
PRIZES TO BE AWARDED:
- 1st Draw Prize: Mountain Bike Package ($500 value)
- 2nd Draw Prize: Trail Bike Package ($500 value)
Both draws will take place at the Healthy Living Centre (270 18th Street, Brandon, MB, R7A 6A9) on August 30 at 4:30 PM.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets sold.
- All draws are open to all ticket holders.
- Winners will be selected via random draw.
- One entry is eligible to win both prizes.
- Winners will be announced on miniu.brandonu.ca.
Prize winners will have until October 15, 2019 at 4:30 PM to claim their prize(s). Any prize(s) that remain unclaimed will be redrawn on October 16, 2019 at 4:30 PM.
Mini University’s Bikes for Bursaries is subject to applicable LGCA Terms and Conditions.
Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba Raffle License LGCA-1494-RF