Once again, Mini U is offering Spring Break programming from March 27 to 31, 2017.
Due to popular demand, two sections of Spring Break are available: 1) Junior Spring Break for grades K-2, and 2) Spring Break Blast for grades 3-8.
- Spring Break Blast (AM, PM, or both): Includes a combination of our favourite science, computers, and fine arts activities from previous years of Senior Mini U programming.
- Junior Spring Break (AM, PM, or both): Includes a combination of our favourite games, crafts, and science activities from previous years of Junior Chipmunks and Junior Moose programming.
Campers can attend just the AM, the PM, or both, as activities are varied between morning and afternoon. For half-day campers, please send a snack. Full-day campers stay for a supervised lunch time (please send a nut-free bagged lunch).
- Tuition Cost: $110 for a 5 half-day session (AM or PM) and $220 for the 5 full-day session.
- Location: Brandon University, Education Building, Room 05 (grades 3-8) or Room 07 (grades K-2) [Click here for a campus map]
- Full-day: Between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM
- AM-only: Between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM
- PM-only: 1:00 PM
- Before Care (optional, $15 per week): Between 7:30 AM and 9:00 AM
- Full-day: Between 4:00 PM and 4:30 PM
- AM-only: 12:00 PM
- PM-only: Between 4:00 PM and 4:30 PM
- After Care (optional, $15 per week): Between 4:00 PM and 5:30 PM
Registrations for Spring Break open Wednesday, January 18 at 9:00 AM.
For new families, register your new CampMinder account at: https://miniu.brandonu.ca.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/camper/App
For returning families, login to your existing CampMinder account at: https://miniu.brandonu.ca.campintouch.com/v2/login/login.aspx
To pay for your online registration by credit card, please call 204-727-7311 with your card information (please DO NOT leave a voicemail with your card information).
To pay by cash (exact change only please) or by cheque, visit our office in the Healthy Living Centre (basement Room 003). Current office hours of operation are posted on our website (top left sidebar).
Finally, note that spots in our programs are only reserved once we have received payment.
Have any questions or concerns? Feel free to contact us at 204-727-7311, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax at 204-727-7491.