As a not-for-profit, cost-recovery organization, Mini University relies entirely on “soft money” from:
- Registration fees;
- Grants from government and private agencies;
- Public and commercial donations.
How Can I Help?
- Gifts in Kind: Are you a business owner? Do you have a product or service that you think could benefit Mini U? Even a small gift card or certificate can make all the difference.
- Sponsor a Child: Give the gift of a fun and educational summer experience to a less fortunate child by sponsoring a full or partial week of Mini University.
- Donation of Supplies or Equipment: Mini U is always in need of course supplies and equipment. We can use everything from craft supplies and recyclables (yogurt containers, paper towel rolls) to costumes and props. If you have something you think might be of use to Mini U, let us know!
- Monetary Donation: Through the Brandon University Foundation, Mini University can provide donors with a tax receipt.
For more information or to donate, contact us at (204) 727-9636 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.